Create change with ACTION!

Why do you do what you do? 

What is the cause of how things are in your life?

What habits do you have?

What things are working for you?

These questions can help you make changes if you think about the answers correctly.

Here’s a suggestion...

Remember for a moment the oft quoted definition of insanity...

Our good friend Albert Einstein spoke volumes of wisdom on the subject in this simple yet far reaching statement:

"Insanity:doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Studies have shown that people learn best by repetition. So what’s so bad about repetition? The problem is, repeating certain actions leave us stuck in the same useless routines.

But I think there’s a bigger underlying problem...

People don’t get why they act. I’m not referring to any single act specifically but in a general sense they do not know why to act at all or what the purpose of action really is. I have recently been putting a lot of energy and study into that question. Here’s a simple explanation and small portion of what I have found. (After all, I can't tell all my secrets, right?)

The most useful reason to act is to “Create Change.” What do I mean by that and how can it be done exactly you might ask?

Here’s the answer:

In order to figure out how your actions will change something you must first identify what it is you want to change and what you want to change it to.

Ex.
"I eat junk food.” (The thing you want your actions to change.)

“I eat healthy food and enjoy it.” (The way you want things to be.)


Now you can come up with an effective solution/strategy.

Ex.

Earn a little more money for better quality food.

Free up some time for more food preparation and cooking.

Take cooking classes online.

Buy more salad dressing.

Learn how and when to use seasoning.

Buy whole foods.

Slow down long enough to take care of my body.

etc. (The list could go on and on...)


My point should be clear. With this example you can see how each of these actions would help you change things from how they are relative to the example into a better situation all by taking ACTION!

This idea really works and will help you creat NEW RESULTS!

NO MORE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading! I hope this article has been useful. Please join my blog and share this with your friends on Twitter and Facebook. There is much more to come. I look forward to interaction from you! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(Also I am sharing this link for my girlfriend who is a Mary Kay Consultant if you are looking for a last minute Christmas presents maybe this will save your butts! Feel free to share that link as well. Thanks a million!)